15 years ago
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I knew it
Ok, Preston and I both got glasses in elementary school so we knew the girls had a very high chance of this as well. Mikaela has been complaining about not being able to see things far away so we figured her time was up and sure enough it is. She is nearsighted just like Preston and I are. While we were at the eye doctor's we did a free screening on Haylee and she needs glasses as well. She is farsighted like her Grandma Saunders and Grandpa Call! So, now we are on the hunt for glasses! They are both excited so that is good, but we will see how long it lasts! We are hoping that the vision issue may be why Haylee hates reading. We are crossing our fingers that she will like it more when she can see better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awww I hope the glasses help!!!
Hope the glasses help the girls! You better send some pics when they have them, they are going to look so cute!
Post a Comment