Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 10 months baby girl!

Well, my littlest princess is now 10 months old! I really can't believe how fast the time has flown! It seems just like yesterday I was wishing the school year would end so I could have this baby already! Now, I almost (but not quite) want this school year not to end because that means it is almost Elena's 1st birthday! I didn't get any pics because I have been busy getting things ready for my federal review tomorrow! Besides she is getting her 8th tooth so she was crabby and not feeling so great. I will try to snap some tomorrow! So, here is what she is up to now...

She can crawl like no other, not even long dresses can slow her down. She crawls with her face looking at the ground so she tends to keep going until she runs into something, which is ok if she is going to the couch but NOT ok when she is headed for our rock wall in the living room! OUCH!

She has 7 teeth with her 8th just cutting through. I think her molars might be coming in now too!

She loves to play patty cake and peek a boo.

She gives 5 if you hold your hand there long enough.

She will sign for milk but only sometimes, other than that she usually just grunts when she wants something.

Her favorite food is bananas which is a surprise seeing as she couldn't eat baby food bananas without puking! When she sees a banana she will go nuts and grunt like crazy until you give her some!

Speaking of food she has all but given up on the baby food. She will take a few bites and then she is done but if you give her food from the table she will eat like crazy! So, it is mostly table food for her now.

She loves to follow her sisters around and thinks they are just the best ever. She wants to do anything and everything they do!

She is trying to walk and is starting to walk around while holding things. She is very leery of trying it though.

She can stand on her own if you put her up or if she lets go of whatever object she pulled herself up with, but as soon as she realizes that she is standing without assistance she drops to the ground.

I am sure I am leaving tons out. She is a smiley, laughing, all around happy baby! Even when she is sick she is happy as long as you are within sight! I love her to pieces and her big sisters and daddy love her too!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy 10 months, Elena!!! You are winning on the teeth I think! Charlie has 6 now... I don't think he can catch you LOL