Tuesday, March 23, 2010

21 weeks

Ok, so I am not 21 weeks until tomorrow but since I am on and I took a picture FINALLY, I will post.


I feel huge, but things seem to be going well, the dr at my last appointment said she looks really petite! I have only gained 2.5 pounds total so far which I am very excited about since I started this pregnancy almost at the weight I ended my pregnancy with Elena. I blame the stress at work the last year and a half for my over eating, but well, I really know it is my fault! My blood pressure has been good, not great but good. The only thing not so great is that I seem to be getting sick all the time. Like every cold, flu or sniffle that comes around I get it! It is driving me crazy! We also can't agree on a name but then again what is new about that! Mikaela is the only one that had a name before she was born, why change the tradition of the last two! lol

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

only 2.5 lbs? Wow!!! Thats amazing! You look great! Hope you're feeling better soon.