15 years ago
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
24 weeks!
So, today I hit 24 weeks which is viability! That means that my baby could be born and most likely would survive, but of course there would be complications so we hope to keep her cooking for at least 14 more weeks or longer! It seems so close yet so far away at the same time. I keep meaning to take another picture and I keep forgetting when Preston is around to take one! I have really begun to pop and am now getting a little more uncomfortable, but not bad overall...I feel great, she is moving around like crazy and all looks to be going good! My next appointment will be on May 5 and I will be doing my glucose test, bleh! I need to post our pictures from Easter weekend and the ultrasound pictures, but I am on the wrong computer and I am too lazy to go turn the other one on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment