Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Elena's first haircut!


Elena got her first haircut today, well, it was more like a little trim, but I think it looks tons better! My friend, Ruthann, from church did it for me for free on her kitchen counter! :) I am so glad to have a great friend and so glad she was able to do this for me!
She's wondering...what in the heck did you do to me ? That is her hair in the plastic baggie Ruthann is holding!

Ruthann was so good with her...she moved around a lot but was pretty good.
There's my cute little 22 month old angel!
Here is the end result! No more straggly ends! YAY! I still can't get over her thin blond hair! But she is beautiful even with her wispy hair!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

wow, she's getting so big!! she's such a cutie!!