Ok, so I am a little over 29 weeks but here is a pic from about then. We are scheduled to induce on July 25th if I haven't had her yet because Preston is going out of town on July 28th! I kind of hope I will have her a little earlier so I can have Preston home for more than 3 days before leaving, but I have a lot of family that will be here to help so I am not too worried! We still haven't agreed on a name! It is just so hard for us to choose girl names, I think that may be why we keep having girls! Things are going well with this pregnancy, no blood pressure issues and only minor swelling so far. She started out really high but she has since dropped and now she sits right on my back and pelvic bones so I feel bruised by the end of each day! Luckily it gets better after sleeping and I have still been able to sleep! My next appointment is on June 2 and I can't wait to see her sweet little face again!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment