
So, I started back to work today and the girls had their first day of school. Mikaela is starting into the 3rd grade with Mrs. Smith and Haylee is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Kunzler. Here is how my day went...
Well, I got up early so I could make the girls a back to school breakfast. I made waffles and sausage (mind you the only time they get breakfast food like this is if I make it for dinner lol) and they ate it all down so quick! Then we got them ready and headed to school I actually got them there about 15 minutes early which again is amazing for me. I was able to snap a few pics and then they went to stand in their respective lines they have to wait in to get into their classroom! They were both excited and Haylee could care less about starting kindergarten because she has already had 2 years of preschool. She was excited to be going to "Mikaela's" school lol.
My day went ok. Nothing bad happened, but I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. My work was actually nice enough to get me some help this week to set up the classroom etc. That was a pleasant surprise! Elena did great with granpa, but smiled really big when she saw me again. That just about melted my heart and makes me cry just thinking about it! I missed her so much, but I am sure I will be ok as I get used to it.
Anyway, that was my day! Oh and here are some pics! I wish Mikaela would smile more!


No comments:
Post a Comment