Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Five

Just for you Gena!

Five things you may not know about me.....

1) I am lazy! I don't like it but it's just the way I am!

2) I love cheesecake, pretty much any kind unless it has fruit on it! YUCK!

3) I have been to 12 states, two of which I never stepped outside the airport....
Utah (which I call home) Idaho (the state I was born in)
Arizona Michigan
Colorado Georgia (only the airport)
California Hawaii (only the airport)
Nevada New Mexico
Wyoming Washington

4) I have only kissed two boys
Bill my HS boyfriend
Preston my DH

5) I hate talking to people on the phone! I will make Preston call people if I have to call them for some reason! LOL I think this is why I like text messages, I just don't use it a lot because I don't have unlimited texts.

Ok, those were totally random, but maybe now you know a little more about me! :)

3 comments:

Gena said...

Great 5 Mandee!! Hey I went to Michigan but never left the airport! LOL and why on Earth did you fly to Hawaii and NOT leave the airport!! We also share a passion for cheesecake!

Virginia said...

I, too, have only kissed 2 boys! My H.S sweetheart, John & my hubby, Chaddikins!

Valerie Williams said...

AHH! I hate talking on the phone too, unless it's to one of my friends. Even then, I prefer just texting! It drives Nathan crazy because I'm always wanting him to make our "errand type" phone calls haha!