Friday, August 22, 2008

Yes!

So, the girls are going with Grandma and Grandpa Call for the Call family reunion today! They will be there until sometime Saturday night I think! I think Preston and I might actually get to go on a date with Elena tagging along of course! Hmmm, I wonder what we should do!

On a side note. I start back to work on Monday and the girls start school. They are excited which is great but I am not, well for them I am just not me. I so don't want to go back to work and leave my baby! Most of the time she will be watched by Preston, but I still don't want to. She needs me and I need her. :( Anyway, I just wanted to share my sadness. Also, I have so much to do before class starts for us. I just don't know how I am going to get it all taken care of! Wish me luck and send some good kids vibe!

No comments: