Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Ok, I am totally stealing Gena's idea on this one. I am going to tackle all my stinking laundry. Well, I guess it is not literally stinking! I swear I just caught up on it just the other week, but man my family must go through a lot of laundry because it is insane again already! Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE laundry? Well, I do. I can wash it and dry it no problem, but I HATE putting it away. I will just stick it on the couch and leave it. The girls of course thinking that the fresh clean pile of clothes looks like a pile of raked leaves and jump all over in it! @@ Oh well, my own fault I guess, can't blame them! Off I go to tackle the mound that is larger than the couch now! :( If I'm not back in a few days send a search party!

No comments: