Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy belated birthday to my honey!

So, yesterday was Preston's birthday. He is now 31 years old (I can call him an old foggy for only 2 months and then I too will join him at 31)! We didn't do much yesterday because we are both sick but we played some games and cleaned the house some for his party tomorrow with the family. On Thursday we tried out a restaurant we hadn't been to before, Tepanyaki. Oh my goodness, it was sooooo good, but it was way too expensive. I don't know if we will ever get to go back, but it was fun this time. They come and make your food right there at your table so that was fun. The food was absolutely delicious!!!! Today I have to get more of the house cleaned before our guests come so I am off to do house work!

No comments: