15 years ago
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
:::::SIGH:::::
Okay, so I am back to work and it isn't too horrible. I even talked with my supervisor today and it wasn't too bad. She didn't talk down to me or anything. So, why can't I get motivated to do fun things in the class. I think I am just burnt out. With 3 kids at home and 20 at school I am worn thin. My new goal is to try to make it to the end of the school year though. I was going to quit soon but I just can't leave "my" kids and let some other teacher take over! It would break my heart, especially leaving the ones that I had last year too. It was great to go to work on Monday and after not seeing me for 2 weeks they ran up to me and yelled "Miss Mandee" and gave me big huge hugs. There is nothing sweeter than to be loved by a child, even if it is not your own. Even with all their loud, defiant, and obnoxious behaviors...I love each and every one of those kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment