Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year, a new me!

Ok so not really, but I am trying to start the New Year off on the right foot. I want to stay in better contact with my friends and keep things a little more up to date! So far I have done well. I organized my basement storage room today and I am rather excited! We have a decent amount of food storage and most of it is actually food we really eat! Yay!!! Here are my resolutions for all to see!

1) I am going to get my house organized and get rid of things we don't need!

2) I am going to loose some weight. My ideal would be 40 pounds, but for now I am going to stay realistic and say 25!

3) I am going to start being smarter with my money. This will probably be a must since I am going to hopefully be quitting my job soon! yay!

Ok, those are my big ones. I will of course have little goals that will help me accomplish this, but for now it feels good to have a starting point and to write them down for all to see.

Happy New Year to all and to all a good night. Hehehe!

No comments: