Monday, January 19, 2009

Oy Vey!

I don't get it! We took Elena in to get some pics of her (we missed her 6 month so I was going to get some 7 month ones instead). We get there and she is happy a little lark, laughing, smiling, playing. Then we take the girls into the room and she took one look at the photographer and started screaming. She did not smile 1 time, the little bugger! Neither Mikaela or Haylee were like this. They smiled away at the photographers and we never had a problem. Elena really hates people she doesn't know. She even cries whenever she sees my mom since we don't see them often enough. Oh well! I will post the pics when I get the email with them in it! I sure hope she decides to cooperate during her 1 year shots. I am going to stick to my little photo shoots at home until then!

No comments: